Newborn babies need a lot of diapers. Diapers improve parent’s lives everywhere, but they come at a price. At first, they are expensive. You can spend 2.500-3.500 dollars on diapers alone during the first years of your baby’s life. That will put a dent on many people’s economies. The other cost that we all pay is the environmental cost. Diapers are convenient, but they have a terrible impact on the environment. It takes disposable regular diapers up to five hundred years to decompose.
But now we have a great alternative – Reusable Eco-Friendly Cloth Diapers! This diaper can be used from birth until potty training! It has three snaps on the front. This will give you a total of three different adjustable sizes for your diaper. This will allow the diaper to fit most babies from about 6.6 lbs – 33 lbs (3 kg – 15 kgs). An investment that will save you money throughout your diapering time!
Thanks to our modern design we have developed many patterns from which you will definitely choose something special for your baby. They are cute enough to be worn alone, but also thin enough to be worn under your baby’s clothes if you prefer.
Carefully selected materials designed for the comfort of babies and the peace of mind of their parents. Our diapers are easy to clean up so you do not have to worry about the soiled diaper. Your baby or toddler will also be happy because of extremely gentle material.
👶 Compact, lightweight, steady in performance, and convenient.
👶 Strong absorbent material with breathability prevents skin suffers from diaper rash, absorbs urine fast, and reduces the pollution.
👶 Waterproof outside – it’s convenient for mammy to carry baby taking a walk or doing chores.
👶 Bright colors could bring happy and harmonious feeling to your baby.
👶 All sizes in one diaper – adjust the buttons according to your baby`s body size.
How to Use:
- Adjust the rise-snap setting that fits your baby best.
- Stuff the insert into the pocket or lay it on baby’s bum. If in the snap-down position, the fold should go in front for boys and back for girls. For overnight use, you may include additional inserts.
- Wrap both wings to the front and fasten securely, leaving no gaps around your baby’s legs.
- Remove soiled shell or insert and replace it with a fresh one as needed.
- Remove as much solid matter as possible.
- No soaking is necessary.
- Wash on warm with detergent as needed.
- Tumble dry low.
- Don`t use bleach or fabric softeners.
- Outer layer: polyester with waterproof and breathable TPU.
- Inner layer: suede cloth.
- Insert dimensions – approx 13.7 x 5.5 in / 34.7 x 13.9 cm.