It is hard to imagine a world where you have to take care of your child without diapers. They improve parent’s lives everywhere, but they come at a price. That price is two-fold. The first aspect is that they are expensive. You can spend thousands of dollars on diapers alone during the first years of your baby’s life. The other cost that we all pay is the environmental cost. Diapers have a terrible impact on the environment.
But now we have a great solution to this problem – Washable Eco-Friendly Cloth Diapers with a bamboo charcoal pocket! This diaper can be used from birth until potty training! It has three snaps on the front. This will give you a total of three different adjustable sizes for your diaper. This will allow the diaper to fit most babies from about 6.6 lbs – 33 lbs (3 kg – 15 kgs).
👶 Compact, lightweight, steady in performance, and convenient.
👶 Strong absorbent material with breathability prevents skin suffers from diaper rash, absorbs urine fast, and reduces the pollution.
👶 Waterproof outside – it’s convenient for mammy to carry baby taking a walk or doing chores.
👶 Bright colors could bring happy and harmonious feeling to your baby.
👶 All sizes in one diaper – adjust the button according to the body size of the baby.
👶 Bamboo charcoal pocket for maximum comfort.
How to Use:
- Tuck the diaper inserts into the pockets at the back of the waist and separate them before washing for quick drying time.
- There are 3 rows of buttons. By holding the buttons tightly, you can easily adjust them to small, medium, and large sizes.
- Adjust the waist circumference to fit the baby’s waist and make sure it is close to the thigh to prevent water leakage.
- Remove as much solid matter as possible.
- No soaking is necessary.
- Wash on warm with detergent as needed.
- Tumble dry low.
- Don`t use bleach or fabric softeners.
- Outer layer: polyester with waterproof and breathable TPU.
- Inner layer: suede cloth.
- Insert dimensions – approx 13.7 x 5.5 in / 34.7 x 13.9 cm.